Monday, October 24, 2005

A good peek into Amy's mind















This top was given to me by my floopy friend Amy, who spends much of her time practising Feng Shui and Aromatherapy. She only wears pastels as she feels they are soft and assist in making you calm. This top is really pale and swishy, and I always feel feminine in it. It is hanging on a coat hanger my Aunt made for me to hang my Bridesmaid's dress for my cousin's wedding on, and it hangs off my chest of drawers in my room so I can admire the top. I don't usually wear it, but like to look at it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a top? oh...i thought it was curtains :| sorry...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Wild Tea Party said...

yes...it's the top i wore to my cousin's thirtieth...*sighs and shakes head at Ellen*

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sowwie...

6:49 PM  
Blogger Wild Tea Party said...

forgiven!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait is it like...a strapless top?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Wild Tea Party said...

*shakes head sadly* i give up! I give up!

It's a wrap around top.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Imaginair' said...

The thing which is remarkable in each of your photos is the purity. Everything is light, clear, like if the sun crossed eery part of the picture. When I look at them, I feel the soul of the people or the beauty of the objects.
You are in link on my site.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Wild Tea Party said...

why thank you Imaginair!

I am surprised you give such beautiful comments about my pictures, they are by no means as nice as yours!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home